The Ultimate Local SEO Solution
Digital Marketing Solved | Local SEO, Reputation Management, & Reviews
The Digital Marketing Advantage Program
Phoenix Online Media’s Local Advantage Program is a strategically designed local SEO campaign proven to give our clients an advantage over their competition. Local SEO has many components, but case studies, testing, and our own research has shown that the following components deliver the most significant results in search engine ranking and maps listing position.
A. Onsite (Website) Optimization
A strong foundation is key to growth. Your website is your online foundation (in most cases). Ensuring your website is up to par and has proper onsite optimization is probably the most gainful first step you can take. An “SEO friendly” website responds better to your other digital marketing efforts, and subsequently ranks higher and in less time. In website optimization, we analyze the following onsite factors and make improvements as needed:
B. Google Analytics & Search Console Set-Up
You must measure to improve. If you’re not measuring your digital initiatives, how can you manage or improve them? If you do not have Google Analytics set up on your site, we will set it up (the right way), as well as connect Google Search Console. Together, these tools provide valuable insights into what is and what isn’t working. As the great management guru Peter Drucker said, “What gets measured gets managed.”
We complete the following analytics measures:
C. Google My Business Page
Your Google My Business page is an essential element of your local SEO. Among other things, this is the page that comes up in Google map results. We will ensure that this page is claimed, set up correctly, categorized correctly, and optimized accordingly. Even if you have had this set up by another SEO company, it never hurts to have a second look. If you do not have one, we will create one for you.
The following steps will be taken:
D. Online Listings Clean-Up
Inaccurate online listings of your business negatively affect your SEO as well as your credibility with potential customers/clients/patients. If you have any variations or conflicting information in your NAP (name, address, phone number), it sends mixed signals to search engines, decreasing their confidence in you and potentially causing them to withhold your site from search results.
We repair errors in your online listings via the following steps:
E. Review Generation
Bottom line: Reviews matter. What makes reviews so valuable to your online marketing strategy is not only the search ranking “boost” but also the dramatic increase in calls and contact forms resulting from only a few positive online reviews. Understanding the importance of this component, we devoted significant time, money, and resources into developing the best system to acquire more reviews. Our system requires minimal effort from you and, more importantly, it's quick and easy for your customers/clients/patients as well.
Included with this program:
F. Social Media
Social Media is a powerful online marketing platform and one of the best ways to stay relevant in your industry and in front of your customers/clients/patients. Your industry and target market determine which social media channels are best for your business, but an outline of what is included in this plan is:
Online Statistics That Will Impact Your Business's Success (Updated May 2017)
- Online Reviews - Customers love them, actively look for them, and trust them.
- In 2016, 91% of consumers read reviews to determine the quality of a local business, compared with 71% in 2010. 50% read reviews on a regular basis, compared to just 22% in 2010.
- When consumers find them, they’re reading more reviews than ever before. 36% of consumers said they read up to 6 reviews, compared with 33% in 2015. 22% of consumers said they read up to 10 reviews, compared with 14% in 2015.
- While only 14% of consumers would trust a company with a one- or two-star rating, 57% trust a business rated three stars, and 94% will go to a business with a four-star rating. In other words, perfection isn't necessary, but reviews are.
- When making a purchasing decision, 88% of all shoppers use online reviews.
- More than half of younger customers (18-34 year-olds) say they trust online reviews even more than opinions of people they know, even family, with 80% of customers overall trusting online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations.
- The more reviews a site has, the better. Businesses with 50 or more reviews see an average 4.6% increase in conversion rates.
- Positive reviews translate directly into positive business results: 48% of consumers will visit a local business website after reading a positive review, and 80% of consumers will take some sort of action after reading a positive review.
- What are people rating businesses on? Reliability (27%), Expertise (21%), and Professionalism (18%) top the list.
- 46% of web users look towards social media when making a purchase, with 71% more likely to make a purchase based on a social media referral.
- In 2016, half of all Internet users looked for product videos before visiting a store. What's more, they were nearly twice as likely to purchase.
- 8 out of 10 SMBs use social media for their business to drive growth.
- 3 in 5 SMBs say they've gained new customers by using social media.
- 77% of B2C companies said they’d acquired a new customer from Facebook in 2015, compared with 43% of B2B companies.
- More people trust social media in emerging markets: 59% of users in emerging markets said they trusted social media most.
- Social networking is the top online activity in the US.</li>
- 73% of people lose trust in brands due to inaccurate local business listings.
- 67% say the same if they get lost due to faulty location information.
- When business directory listings are incorrect in directories like Yelp, nearly one third blame the business.
- 50% of local searches do not occur on search engines, but on directories and apps.
- 72% of consumers who conduct a local search choose a store within five miles of their location.
- 78% of local searches conducted via mobile lead to online purchases.
- 50% of mobile users conducting a local search are looking for business information such as address and phone number.
- 71% of people say they look up & confirm the location of a business before going to it for the first time.
- 86% of users look up a business's location on Google Maps.
- 76% of local searches end in a phone call.
The Key to good decision making is evaluating ALL of the available information. By comparing current statistics, facts, and trends with your business’s current online presence, you can make informed decisions that will move your business to the next level in this upcoming year. For a no-obligation analysis of your current online presence and brand’s online reputation, contact Phoenix Online Media today.
Knowledge is Power. There is no reason to guess at your success anymore. Take control of your future.